From small business phone plans to large business phone plans, O2 boasts an award-winning network.
Whether you’re working from home, the office or on the go, O2 will help you stay connected to your customers and employees, and keep your business running.
- O2 were voted Best Network for Reliability three years in a row
- O2 is continually investing in their network. Their 4G network covers over 99% of the UK population and they have 5G in over 450 towns and cities
- Travel for business? Get the flexibility of EU roaming at no extra charge, up to 35GB4
So wherever you are, you’ll get the coverage and reliability your business needs.
Because O2 reward their customers
There’s a reason why 75% of O2 business customers stay with them for more than five years.
Priority – you and your team can access a range of exclusive discounts, freebies and experiences, including tickets to thousands of gigs and events 48 hours before general sale
O2 support a greener future
- O2 can help you on your net zero journey.
- O2’s free online net zero hub, provides insights, tools and support to help you build a greener future
- O2 helped their business customers save 1.4 million tonnes of carbon through their products and services in 2020 (including flexible working, IOT solutions and cloud-based services)
And they’re leading by example
They’re the first mobile operator to commit to becoming a net zero business in our operations by 2025
- They’re powering their network with renewable energy, wherever they control the bill solutions and cloud based services)
Whether you’re looking to improve connectivity, boost productivity or keep your data secure in a digital world, O2 can help.
With O2’s award-winning network, they can provide the service and flexibility you need to meet your goals.